WE ARE HIRING – DIGITAL PR EXECUTIVE
Digital Funnel is a fast-growing digital agency based in the Cork City. We’re currently looking for a Digital PR Executive to join our team. You will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients. We feel passionate about building a great atmosphere for our staff and believe in good work/life balance.
About the role
- You will be working alongside our team to deliver digital PR campaigns for our clients, building awareness of their brand online in target publications
- Working alongside our team of digital marketing consultants, you will help to brainstorm campaign ideas that will deliver against client objectives and expectations
- You will build relationships with key publications in the Ireland and abroad, including national newspapers, local papers, digital magazines and other digital publications
- Blogger engagement will be an important part of your role and you will build relationships with influential bloggers to run campaigns for our clients
- You will take part in client meetings to understand their business, report on work and help ensure they’re happy with our work
- You will be given the opportunity to share your expertise via our blog
- You will be tasked with helping define and execute our own social media strategy
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – You will be given the chance to progress and influence the growth of our digital PR services. There is the potential to grow your own department and shape an entire new business service
- Minimum 12 months experience in PR or content marketing
- This experience is ideally in an Agency but not essential
- Experience in planning and executing campaigns
- Ability to pitch stories to journalists
- Ability to build relationships with key influencers
- A PR related degree is a bonus but not essential
- Strong knowledge of PR and social media is essential
- SEO & PPC knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- Copywriting skills and attention to detail
- You’ll be comfortable taking ownership of how we deliver digital PR services and shaping how we deliver them in the future
We would like to be back in our Cork City office when permitted inline with Covid restrictions. Some flexibility can be discussed on partly remote working and flexible hours is needed.
- Laptop and second screen if needed
- Monthly team lunches whenever we get to return to normal life
- 20 days holidays plus your birthday off (21 days)
- Endless supply of tea, coffee, soft drinks, and snacks in the office
- Free parking in our office
- Budget for training and development
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Flexible hours if required
The salary for this role is dependent on experience. We are looking for a candidate to start immediately.
Please email your CV and cover letter to : [email protected]